Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Freebie 2011 Deets and Prizes!

Hey Guys,
 Sorry I haven't posted too much on my blog lately. My account actually froze up and I couldn't get into it! Here's the deets on the prizes::

I'm giving away:



-LA Colors Professional Line Trio EyeShadow Pallette

-Physician's Formula Powder Finish Concealer in Yellow For Under The Eye

-Wet n Wild Glitter Eye Liner in Black

-CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara in Very Black

-ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer

-ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips

-Jane Be PURE Mineral Blush in 03 Rose Silk

Ta Da!

 Details:

To Enter: Send me an email subjected "Summer Freebie". Type whatever you wish in the message. I will reply and you'll be automatically entered. Easy as pie. No need to subscribe but it is appreciated! 

Anyone who lives in the US can enter. If under 18 please have parental consent. Ends August 1st, 2011. Will be notified on August 1st via email if you are a winner. If I don't hear back from you within 24 hours another email will be sent. If no reply within 42 hours, your prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.

 Good Luck Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment