Monday, April 4, 2011

Organic Wear by Physician's Formula Line Review

Organic Wear by Physician's Formula



 Organic Wear is my top favorite Organic Make Up Line. I have so many products from this line, have tried most all of them, and  love almost every single one I have used. They are all of 100% Natural Origin, and are all completely 100% free of Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Preservatives, Parabens, GMO's, Synthetic Dies, Synthetic Fragrances and 100% Cruelty Free. There are all good for your skin, as well as the environment. Here's a list of my top favorite products from them: 

Organic Wear100% Natural Origin Loose Powder Foundation- $13.95*
Favorite Shade: Creamy Natural 

This is one of my favorite Powder Foundations.
 The texture of this is awesome. It is so smooth and creamy. It smooths on perfectly, and blends miraculously. It has amazing coverage. It covers anything from the mildest to the worst of blemishes. It feels light and so very soft on your face. I have sensitive, dry skin and it looks wonderful and feels wonderful on my skin. It created no irritation at all.

Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Pressed Powder- $13.95*
 Favorite Shades: Creamy Natural and Translucent Light
 I am not a big fan of pressed powders. However, this is the best pressed powder I've ever used! Usually, the most common problems I have with pressed powders is that they have poor coverage, they're hard to apply, and they don't go on even or feel smooth. This is not the case. It packs into your brush so easily, it really catches and the application gets even better. It applies so smoothly and blends incredibly well. The coverage on here is great! It covers so well, and works great over tinted moisturizers as well as foundations. 

Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Matte Finishing & Bronzing Veils- $13.95*
Favorite Shades: Translucent Organics & Bronze Organic Light Skin Tone

 These work really well. I usually go for a veil or bronzer that has a shine to it. These are Matte, obviously they have no sheen or shine to them. They do keep your face very matte, and they apply well over your make up. You can wear this over a tinted moisturizer for a completely natural look. Like I said, I usually go for a veil that has shining sheen to it because I love the dewy look, however this is a great veil or bronzer if you want that matte look. 

Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Blush- $11.95*
 Favorite Shades: Rosy Organics and Pink Organics

 This blush is really nice for those 'low key' days for me. I usually go for a more bold or shimmery blush for when I am 'dressing up'. This is great for those who want a completely natural looking blush. These are so subtle, yet they add just the perfect amount of color to your cheeks. The colors are very, very nice. They blend wonderfully, and last all day. They are super smooth, delicately soft, and perfectly pretty. These blushers are definitely in my top 5 blushers. 

 
Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Facial Makeup Remover Lotion- $9.95*


This is the best gentle makeup remover I have ever used. It is so gentle on your skin! I haven't tried many organic makeup removers, and if I purchase makeup remover- it is eye makeup remover, not facial makeup remover. I like this product because it is both! It actually is purposely formulated to be used on your eyes. It has OrganiSoy to help nourish and moisturize your eyelashes. It also has EcoOlive, a natural antioxidant to help protect your lashes from harmful environmental atmospheres and debris in our air. It really does remove your make up. Also, this is in a 'lotion' form which is very nice for dry skin, because it is very moisturizing. Don't be fooled by it being a 'lotion' though. It is still a wash. You rinse it off. I use mine in the shower right before my facial cleanser. This really leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, nourished and moisturized.






 You can find all these products mentioned above on Physician's Formula's website: 
                Physician's Formula

Also, look for them in your local super markets, drug stores and department stores. 

*Prices Vary- Prices on post were taken from Physician Formula's Official Website.

3 comments:

  1. I love love the Organic Loose Powder Foundation=) just got it a week ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking with a doctor is lot more easier .Please visit my site
    http://www.dialurdoctor.com

    ReplyDelete