Monday, July 11, 2011

Two Products Till Soft, Shiny, Lustrious Hair!

I am have experimenting using different products on my hair for shampoo and conditioner. This morning I used two products:


~St Ive's Oatmeal & Shea Nut BODY WASH (I used this as shampoo)

               Then I followed up with
~Suave Professional's Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner.

 I have been trying to use some moisturizing body washes & creams in place of my shampoo and see if it makes a difference. As you all know, my hair is about waist length, and tends to run dryer. I of course use very moisturizing products, to try and keep the moisture in my hair to maintain it's healthy and shiny state. I loved this as a shampoo. It worked really well and after I rinsed it out my hair felt like how it usually feels after I rinse out conditioner.


 I love this conditioner. I never expected a lot out of it when I first tried it, because it's a 'Suave' product. However, it is my second favorite conditioner in the world! I use this all the time, and it really moisturizes! It makes your hair soft and shiny and helps to fight against splitting ends.

  The over all effect of using these two products in conjunction was fantastic! I will definitely be using these very regularly.

  When my hair is happy, I'm happy.

Here's A Few Pics I snapped for ya so you can check out the SHINE: I did not use a flash. Taken with webcam.



No comments:

Post a Comment