Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Maybelline Dream Mousse Line Review







I would like to point out that at this point and time this is my absolute favorite line of cosmetics!
 I love the Dream Matte Mousse foundation, (I talk about it a little bit in my Spring Favorites 2011 video.) It says it leaves a Matte finish but I have found it to be quite dewy. The company markets this to girls with oily skin, however I have dry skin and I find this to be very protecting and moisturizing. It has amazing coverage but will not look cakey! It's so easy to apply too. Very smooth, and the colors are the best I've ever seen.

I have also tried the Dream Smooth Mousse, and the Dream Liquid Mousse and the results are about the exact same as I posted above. The Liquid Mousse is a tad bit thicker, so it's a bit more sticky. But once it is rubbed in it doesn't bother me at all because you can't feel it on at all!

 I love the blushes and bronzers also. The colors are gorgeous, and they are extremely build-able so anyone can wear any of the colors they have. They feel great on, and they have a slight shimmer to them also, which is pretty for summer. I just love this whole line! Use it everyday! I don't think I will ever stop using this product.

 Maybelline Dream Mousse line is the only line that has a foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly. All other companies foundation are always slightly the wrong color- but with this it fits my tone perfectly. They seem to have a more yellow base & tan base which is the major pigments in my skin. For some reason it's very hard for me to find make up that matches perfectly, but this was an amazing fit! Love it. 10 stars.

**The only products from the Dream Mousse line that I haven't tried would be:

~The Dream Mousse CONCEALER
~The Dream Mousse Eye Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment