Saturday, July 30, 2011

NYX Glitter Cream Pallet- REVIEW









07- Royal Violets

I absolutely love these pallets! I have heard some bad reviews, but i honestly don't understand who couldn't love these! I paid $6.94, which isn't too bad seeing how long this will last you.

 The glitter is pretty pigmented, and stays put very well. If you set it correctly it will last all day (Or night!) through, and still look good. These have an amazing reflecting power! The light catches on these and they look amazing! They shimmer with gorgeousness. I love my pallet, just looking at it makes me happier!

 I would give this 9 out of 10 starts!

 The only negative thing about this product is that the glitter can be slightly difficult to apply before you get the hang of it, it doesn't always go on perfectly even. But it's very easy to fix, because before it sets it is very movable!

No comments:

Post a Comment