Saturday, July 30, 2011

Favorite Hair Sprays!

I HATE using hair sprays that make your hair feel crunchy, stiff, sticky, or anything except my natural soft smoothness.

 I have tried so many hair sprays, and here is what I have found to work the best for me!


~Aussie Sprunch Hair Spray~

I absolutely love this hair spray! It doesn't make your hair feel stiff or crunchy, but it has amazing hold. Even though it usually comes in a flexible hold, it will last your do all day!

~Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hair Spray~

I love this product! I actually tried it because I had coupons, plus sales, which made it free. It advertises a "Sheer Mist" and it really is! It sprays the tiniest, finest spray I've ever seen. It like mists over your hair, leaving it perfectly UN crunchy! Love this to death! 

~Aussie MEGA Hair Spray (Flexible Hold)~

I love everything about this hair spray! Aussie has some really great hair sprays. This will make your hair look like Barbie's, but definitely not feel like it! We might all want our hair to look like her's, but in reality her's isn't very soft! This also makes your hair smell amazing, I get compliments on how my hair smells every time I use it! (Plus it's a great value sized can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment