Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Desert Essence Organics Review!

 I have used the Desert Essence Ogranics Green Apple & Ginger Shampoo off and on for years.
 I must say that I am so impressed with this product. I can tell a huge difference in the health of my hair when I'm using this product and not! When I use this shampoo it really improves the smoothness of my hair. It makes it feel much softer and silkier. It also makes your hair smell wonderful!

 How I came across this product:

 I always wanted my hair to smell like green apples! So, I went looking for shampoo that smelled like green apples. This was about one of the only ones I could find, and I really wanted something organic. This was definitely a great smelling, and working, product!

 Bottom Line:
 I love this product. It's so healthy for my hair, improves the healthy of my hair, makes my hair smell delicious, and makes me feel healthier all around. Also, I don't feel guilty about putting engine cleaners on my beautiful mane. I love this so much! 10 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment