Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sally Girl Line Review! (Sally Beauty Supply)




Sally Beauty Supply has their line of cosmetics called "Sally Girl." Most of them are like miniature cosmetics, most cost .99 cents.
 I have bought many of these cosmetics.

 What I really like about their cosmetic line is their eye shadows! Their baked shadows, regular shadows, and fun shadows. (i.e. glitters, creams, shimmers, etc.) They are all very pigmented and stay very well! In my opinion they are the best cosmetics you can buy for .99 cents! Their cosmetics work better than a lot of Clinique products I have used in the past. Personally, my opinion is why would you pay hundreds of dollars of make up that doesn't even work better than the cosmetics you can buy at your local drugstore or even Wal Mart?! Seems crazy to me! I am always looking for awesome makeup that is cheap, and won't break my piggy bank. The Sally Girl Line definitely cuts it! Love these things, they're like little packages of love!

 If you want to see some Sally Girl in action, I used the glitter (in the picture posted at the top of this article,) in the Glamorous Look tutorial. Click on this link to watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment