Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Favorite Pressed Powder




I have recently fallen in love with the Jane Be Pure Mineral Powder! The pressed one. Which is very unusual for me, because I really don't like pressed powders. I love this one! This goes on so smooth, and it's so soft! It feels very light and refreshing. It works wonderfully as a setter for foundation, or just a lone it looks awesome too and very natural. It's very movable, blend-able and build-able which are two great qualities. It has amazing coverage, amazing consistency, and amazing pigments! My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day:( But if you have time to reapply more towards evening, it's no big deal and this little powder will keep sharing the love all night! If you haven't had the chance to try this powder, you are really missing out! Love it to death!

 10 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment