Monday, August 8, 2011

The Autumn Freebie

I personally can't wait for Autumn! It's my favorite season of all. I love the crackling of leaves, the smell in the air, the cool weather, just everything about it!

As usual, the terms for my Autumn Freebie are the same as all my other Freebie's.

~You don't HAVE to be a subscriber, friend, or follower but that is ALWAYS appreciated!

~You don't have to be 18 years or older, but parental permission is appreciated.

~US only: Sorry to anybody outside of the states!

~All you have to do to sign up is send me an email with the subject "Autumn Freebie." You will automatically be entered, and I will respond to your email.

~If you are randomly selected as the Winner, you will be notified immediately by email, and you have 72 hours to respond to that email to claim your prize. If you don't claim your prize within the proper time frame, you will forfeit and the next person will be chosen.

~Upon winning the only information that will be asked is your Full Name and Address. If you can not provide me with that information, you can not claim your prize. I respect my supporters, and will ALWAYS keep this information private. I value your confidentiality greatly and would never sell or give out your personal information. (i.e. Address, Name, Email, etc.)

 Here's a list of the prizes:

~Physician's Formula Twins Concealer. (Your choice of natural/yellow or natural/green.)

~Physician's Formula Mineral Powder. (Your choice of Creamy Natural or Soft Ivory.)

~Rimmel Clarifying Foundation. (Your choice of 100 or 200.)

~Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Highlighter & Blush in Rosy Glow.

~Jane Be Pure Mineral Eyeshadow Palette in Pure Platinum.

~NYC Eyeliner in Blackest Black.

~Physician's Formula PlentiFull Mascara in Black.

~ELF Lucious Liquid Lipstick in Bark


You can watch the video talking about the Autumn Freebie, the winning process, and the prizes here:



 Good luck to all of you fabulous ladies. I love you guys!

 Xoxo,

                   Manda Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment