Tuesday, August 23, 2011

John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo & Conditioner; Review!



I can officially say that I have tried every single shampoo and conditioner in the John Frieda Root Awakening Line. Yes, all 6. (Normal Hair, Breakage Prone Hair, & Dry Hair.) And I can also, officially say that I hate them all...

 Except for one.

The shampoos are all EXTREMELY breaking. They break your hair like crazy- even the breakage prone ones!

The conditioners seem to be not very moisturizing and a lot of them even have SLS's in them. (What are SLS's? Click here to find out: Soaps By Nature on SLS's

I do not like any of the products in this line...

 Except for one.



 Root Awakening Conditioner for DRY HAIR. This is the best conditioner I have ever used before! No doubt in my mind! I love this to death. It makes my hair feel amazingly soft, silky smooth, perfectly shiny, and just all around amazing! I have long hair, about waist length, and this is the best conditioner I will ever use. I have no doubt in my mind that this conditioner has worked wonders on my hair and I will continue to use it until the manufacturers run out!

 I will commend John Frieda on making this amazing coniditioner! 10 Stars for the Dry Hair Conditioner!!

 But 1 star for the others. Because the only thing they did was clean my hair and make the condition of it worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment