Sunday, November 6, 2011

got2b guardian angel: 425*F Heat Protect 'N Curl : REVIEW



This is a review of Guardian Angel 425*F Heat 'N Curl from got2b. It's a "curl iron spray + gloss finish." It's supposed to protect from heat, help structure your curls, add shine, and help the heat do more while damaging less.

 I really love this product. I use it as a heat protectant when I plan on curling my hair. It does add shine, it also helps keep your curls smooth and natural looking. Also it smells delicious!!! The only thing I have a problem with is it makes your hair feel a little bit stiff. Not the kind of frozen solid hair spray stiff, but it just feels a bit thick after you are done styling. Other than that I love this product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone I know (: I love that it lists the temperature it can protect up too, lots of products don't and they leave you wondering if it is REALLY doing it's job like it says!

XOXO, Manda Mae

1 comment:

  1. I have a confession. For a long time I didn't use heat protection! But my hairdresser was for ever giving me grief! Ha. I've started using this actually, and I'm not really sure if I am suppose to notice any difference, or if it is one of those products that is just beneficial for my hair. Loved your post, was great to read your experience of it :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete