Sunday, November 6, 2011

John Frieda Collection: Frizz-Ease Creme Serum: REVIEW



This is a review of the Creme Serum Overnight Repair Formula from John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Collection. It's kinda a very long name, for a very little product. But this little baby really does work!

I applied it on dry and damp hair many, many times before bedtime and also a few times I applied a tiny bit to my ends in the mornings. I can't say if it minimizes frizz, because I don't have very frizzy hair. But I can say that it helped my split ends wonderfully! I could really tell a difference, especially the first few times I used it on the smoothness, softness and moisture of my hair. It did help my hair look shinier, but be careful: if you use too much especially around the roots, it WILL make your hair look greasy! I would suggest keeping it mostly mid shaft and down to avoid that "greasy" look.

This product isn't too expensive. I bought mine on amazon.com, here's the link: Amazon.com: John Frieda Frizz Ease Overnight Serum

 It is listed for $8.99, but I didn't pay that much for mine. Amazon is great about having sales. Right now as I write this it's on sale for $3.49, so as you can see, if you watch it, sales come and go and you can usually get a good price.

 This product worked great for me at taming my waves, moisturizing my dry hair, and adding shine and manageability. I would give this product 9 stars! The only con is the greasy issue that can occur.

 Good Luck (:

Xoxo, Manda Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment